Our practice focuses on assisting software and information technology businesses with transactional legal services.
We offer flexible billing options, including:
- Retainer Based
- Project Based
- Legal Subscription Service
Even if you regularly work with a large firm, we can complement their services and provide you with a personal, practical approach.
Commercial Transactions, Contracts, and Agreements
- Drafting and review of incoming and outgoing contracts, agreements, and policies – including those of your vendors, marketing agencies, influencers, customers, employees, independent contractors, etc.
- Review of your existing agreements and policies to identify and fill potential legal gaps,
- Drafting of all company policies and procedures, specifically for your business,
- Contract Management, using legal technology solutions,
- Your point of contact in contract negotiations so you can close deals faster.
- Product Counsel for Software companies, including:
- Guidance for new product offerings and features,
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations,
- Assisting with sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns to ensure compliance.
Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Compliance
- Vendor security assessments and guidance,
- HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, and other regulations,
- Helping you understand where you are vs. where you need to be.
- More details on our Data Privacy and Compliance page.
- Assisting in-house Legal teams with day-to-day needs, such as
- Contract and Policy drafting, review, and negotiations,
- Commercial transactions,
- Data Privacy law guidance,
- Contract support,
- Legal transaction strategy.
- Terms of Service,
- SaaS, EULA, and Hybrid Agreements,
- Service Level Agreements,
- Policies & Procedures,
- E-Commerce Terms, Agreements, and Guidance,
- Vendor assessments and negotiations,
- Guidance around implementation of Blockchain into your Software business,
- Counsel on potential data privacy issues,
- General Counsel for Blockchain based business.
- Comprehensive U.S. trademark search using using third party service for potential conflicts with existing trademarks (up to 5 classes),
- Detailed review of search results and full report,
- Attorney-drafted opinion letter on results,
- Preparation and submission of trademark application,
- Tracking of your application,
- General advice throughout the process.
- Trade Secret protection,
- Licensing agreements,
- Connection with experienced Copyright and Patent Attorneys.
- Select Ongoing Corporate Law services utilizing outside counsel.