Our practice focuses on assisting software and information technology businesses with transactional legal services.
Even if you regularly work with a large firm, we can complement their services and provide you with a personal, practical approach.
Contracts & Agreements
- Drafting and review of incoming and outgoing contracts, agreements, and policies – including those of your vendors, marketing agencies, influencers, customers, employees, independent contractors, etc.
- Review of your existing agreements and policies to identify and fill potential legal gaps,
- Drafting of all company policies and procedures, specifically for your business,
- Your point of contact in contract negotiations so you can close deals faster.
- Commercial transactions,
- Venture capital & fundraising assistance,
- Research for business transactions,
- Vendor assessments and negotiations,
- Attorney point of contact for third party tools,
- Assistance with mergers & acquisitions due diligence,
- Asset Purchase transactions,
- Government Contracts – acquisition and guidance.
- Terms of Service,
- SaaS, EULA, and Hybrid Agreements,
- Service Level Agreements,
- Policies & Procedures,
- E-Commerce Terms, Agreements, and Guidance,
- Vendor assessments and negotiations.
- Comprehensive U.S. trademark search using using third party service for potential conflicts with existing trademarks (up to 5 classes),
- Detailed review of search results and full report,
- Attorney-drafted opinion letter on results,
- Preparation and submission of trademark application,
- Tracking of your application,
- General advice throughout the process.
- Trade Secret protection,
- Licensing agreements,
- Connection with experienced Patent Attorneys.
Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Compliance
- HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, and other regulations,
- Helping you understand where you are vs. where you need to be.
- More details on our Data Privacy and Compliance page.
- C Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Public Benefit Corporations, Non-Profit Organizations, Joint Venture, or other entity filing and formation,
- Key Startup and Incorporation Documents – drafted, reviewed with you and customized for your business.