Data Privacy Compliance is more relevant than ever today. If you’re collecting as little as an e-mail address from your prospective clients, chances are your organization is subject to a data privacy regulation.
We explain data privacy regulations, how they apply to you, and what steps you should take to cover yourself.
We offer flexible billing options, including:
- Retainer Based
- Project Based
- Legal Subscription Service
Baseline Data Privacy Compliance
- Counsel around common data privacy regulations, specifically relevant to your organization – including:
- Clear explanation of your responsibilities to avoid violations,
- Follow-up steps and to-do’s for your organization to become and stay compliant,
- Drafting and review of documentation and policies, including:
- Cookie Statements,
- Information Security Policy
- Data Protection Agreements
- Negotiations with vendors and customers for data privacy purposes.
- Application audit to ensure that you are doing what you need to be doing.
- Recommendations to work with Data Privacy Service Providers, or Software for ensuring and maintaining compliance.
Vendor Security Assessment
- Drafting, editing, or review of
- Business Associate Agreement,
- Data Processing Addendum,
- Personal Information Processing Agreement,
- or other agreements related to processing of data.
- Vendor Security Assessment audits – drafting and review of assessment questionnaires for your vendors, service providers, and third party data processors,